Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Visit with Gram

On Saturday, we drove out to Oley, PA near Reading to visit mt Grandmother at my Uncle Bill's house. Gram moved there this summer. It was so nice to visit with her and my aunt and uncle! I really miss seeing you, Gram!


Getting big smiles from Lizzie
Gram turns 81 on the 21st of this month, so the boys made her cards.We also framed a photo I took this summer of all Gram's great-grandchildren on my couch. She loved that! I know she really misses seeing all of them.
The boys had a blast playing baseball and football with Uncle Bill and Andy and climbing this huge dirt mountain next to my uncle's newly-constructed house.
Aunt Chris and Uncle Bill in their beautiful home
Gram and the kids

Love you, Gram!!!

2 comments:

Shannon Dawson said...

It is so nice to be close to family, is it not? Miss you guys.

Laura said...

YES!!! Loving it. Absolutely loving it. Now I know how you guys felt in CA and why you were so sad to leave. And I thought it was just that you were sad to leave me! :-)