Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun Times Around the House

Can I just tell you how blessed we feel that Jake and Jon are truly the best of friends? So rarely do they fight and when they do (come on, they're brothers, of course they do once in awhile) it's over and forgotten so quickly. Whenever there are other kids around, they still play with each other. It's amazing.
While the boys played in the sandbox, I sat with Lizzie on the Air Rider and swung us a bit. SHE LOVED IT!!! Her little legs were just kicking away and she had a smile on her face the whole time!

Jon giving his little sister a big hug. He is so sweet with her and is always trying to make her laugh (quite successfully, I might add!) He dances, sings silly songs, you name it, all in the name of getting his sister to smile!



Isn't this just the cutest?


Lizzie dancing with her Daddy. How sweet is that? Can you say "wrapped"?
I have the best husband ever!





4 comments:

LMerkle said...

Looks like you have been having fun. We can't wait to see you all next week.

Laura said...

We can't wait, either! SAFE TRIP!
See you soon!
Love ya!

Shannon Dawson said...

I bet he is just adorable with little Lizzie. I wish I could see them together. We miss you so much.

Laura said...

We miss you, too, Shannon! How are things? Loved Joe's comment on your blog. Very cute. Don't they just say the cutest stuff? Are you planning an east coast swing anytime soon? If not, you should! You know you have a place to stay in Dover! Miss ya!
Laura