The last weekend in January, we had my Gram Flitcraft come and stay with us for a long weekend. The kids and I met her and Uncle Bill (who she lives with in PA) up in Wilmington which is roughly halfway. It was really great to see her and just get a chance to visit. We picked her up on Friday afternoon and the next morning, my sister, Jenn, came down with her boys to visit, as well. We all had a great time just hanging out. Jake and Jon love playing with their cousins and I think Gram enjoyed just watching them! Thanks, Gram, for coming! We really enjoyed having you! Love ya!!!

Lizzie loved Gram's heart necklace!
Darnel, David, Jake and Jon enjoyed some outside time together. The kids, Jenn and I took a walk/stroller ride/rollerblade/scooter ride around the block in our neighboorhood. Darnel who turns 14 next month wore Andy's rollerblades and they just barely fit his BIG FOOT!!! Wow!

Uncle Andy doesn't take it easy on anyone when he's wrestling!! ha ha!! Was this in response to Darnel's comment, hun? This cracked me up:
Darnel: "So Uncle Andy, Poppop told me you played in the State Championship [baseball] game [in high school]."
Laura: "Yeah, we have it on tape upstairs in our VCR if you want to watch it."
Darnel: "Is it in color?"

And on Sunday, we all enjoyed the Super Bowl game. This one's for you, Uncle Toe (and the Burkes in CO Springs)! Glad your team won for ya. If it couldn't be the Eagles, I guess the Steelers are the next best thing.
1 comment:
Yeah Steelers! I guess Jon really is a chip off his Uncle Toe!!! :-)
Post a Comment