So Jon and I are putting our puzzle away yesterday and he gives me a big hug and says, "Mommy I love you and I'll never forget you."
"I love you, too and I'll never forget you either, bud, but where are you going?"
"Well, when I'm 11, I'm moving in with Aunt Kimmy and Mr. Don."
"Oh, is that right?"
"Yeah, Aunt Kimmy said I could. But don't worry, I'll come visit you."
4 comments:
That's too funny!!!
Will said just about the same thing to me when we were in Atlanta. He said "I'm going to misss you Mommy" I said "Where am I going?" He said "back to Texas and I'm going to stay at "Nanny and Poppa's house" No sepeartion issues with these boys!
awesome 11 is when they start cutting grass right!!
yeah, but you also get to feed him ;-) You see how he eats at age 4, imagine 11!
Post a Comment