Monday, June 15, 2009

Signs that Summer is Approaching

Jake's kindergarten class took a field trip to the beach! I was lucky enough to go and we had a blast! I wish we got to go on field trips like that when I was a kid!!! What fun!Jake's all the way on the right in the green swim trunks, playing in the sand with his classmates

Jake's bud, Brandon with his mom and his sister. Jake and Brandon have a ton in common. They both love to read, both love K'nex and building stuff, both like rocks and planets, both bright kids and good kids. It's been fun to watch their relationship develop throughout the year. I hope they remain friends throughout school.


Brandon's sister, Natalie and Jake, touching a horseshoe crab!!! How exciting!


Though this is not local corn, it was delicious and Lizzie's first corn-on-the-cob! She loved it as you can tell!

Time to turn the sprinkler system on...and what fun would it be to have all that water squirting around and not play in it? Jon is obviously having a blast! What a riot!



No comments: