Our season is well underway and the boys are doing great! I'm amazed at how much they've learned so far. Jake's dribbling has gotten really good...but he's still not really aggressive...but then again, I wasn't the first few year I played, either. He's scored a few goals, though, so that's cool. Jon really hustles, gets into this awesome defensive crouch, lets the kid go by, sprints to the goal and stands there. Every once in awhile, he'll just stop and look at us with a huge grin and give us a thumbs up. It's hilarious. They both are having lots of fun, so that's great. This is Jake's team. One of the dad's took this and emailed it to me (He could have saved me $23! Man, they get ya!)


Posing before their first game. Jake is on Crossfit Dover and Jon plays for Sonic Drive-In.
They always have each other to practice with...this is that great defensive stance I was talking about!

This is the grin we get every once in awhile while he's supposed to be playing! Either this, the thumbs up, or lifting his shirt up...not sure about that one!

Their biggest cheerleader!

Sitting on their ball, eating their snack...what fun!

Where are your shorts, Jake? Poor guys got sick after this first game. He felt terrible...was running a fever and everything. Thankfully it passed pretty quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment