Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jon Turns 5!

I know, I know, this was back in the middle of February, but cut a girl some slack. I'm trying here...
Anyway, the pictures speak for themselves (except for the huge mess on the back of the cake plate where my volcano COLLAPSED!!! Oops! I literally was holding it in my hands and just plopped the pieces back on top, slopped some extra red/orange frosting lava on and called it good!!!) The kids loved that the dinosaur growled and popped its head out at them when they waved their hands in front of it! Who cares what the rest of the cake looked like, right? A fun time was had by all at this dinosaur blowout. Don't you just love Kyle's face (the kid with the ice cream scoop!!!)






Jon playing with his favorite gift of the night...a rubber snake from his bud, Ryan. I love how nicely Jake, Jon and L izzie all play together. Melts a mama's heart.


My Jonny's the big 5!!! LOVE this kid!!!




No comments: