On Friday evening, we took the kids to a place in Smyrna (about 20 min from here) called Xbos. It's one of those cool indoor fun places with a huge climbing structure, video games, etc. We took our friends, the Gebharts for their kids' birthday gifts. The kids had a ball. Then we all went out for pizza.
1 comment:
That looks like fun--we really need to get there one of these days! We got our Wii fit off of Amazon.com. Amazon doesn't have any in stock, but their are many sellers who have them, and you just buy straight from them. I was really pleased with ours, we got it about 2 days after we ordered in (it was in NJ). It's really fun! I'll be starting Bible study in Jan when we get back from SOS. :) I am looking forward to it! With Erick's R&R and then SOS, I would have only made it like 3 or 4 weeks. I'd rather just come back and start from scratch in Jan! Looking forward to Friday!!
Post a Comment