Thursday, January 8, 2009

Of Course he did!

Jon tearing into his first gift from Santa
Jake showing his fleecy T-Rex pjs

"ooh, looks like lots of good stuff up here (all Jake's gifts)!!!"


"Ahh, here's one with my name on it!"
A toothbrush!



Jon with a new Wii Cars game (his 2nd favorite gift...after the monster truck Jake picked out for him at his school's Christmas shop. He also got Lizzie some rubber duckies for the bathtub because they're big enough for her to chew on. ...isn't that sweet?)
Jake having just as much fun with the wrapping paper throwing as with the new gifts! Jake's favorite gift was the travel etch-a-sketch that Jon picked out for him when we were in line at Walmart! I love Christmas! (Notice Lizzie in the background chewing on her toothbrush!!!)


Jon opening a Trick Track set


They boys opening the game Sorry. Notice all the Hotwheels Trick Tracks...our basement is now Trick Track City!!! ha ha!!! And there's Lizzie again with that toothbrush!



BEST GIFT EVER!








1 comment:

Shannon Dawson said...

Love the pictures. Everyone is getting so big. I wish I could hold Lizzie while she is still a baby girl. I was thinking of you because I am making your "Tortellini" recipe. Miss you.