Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Catching Up

Okay, it's been awhile and a lot has been going on with us, as I'm sure it has been with all of you; It's the nature of this time of year, I guess. So, I'll go back to Nov 21st. ANDY TURNED 33!!!! His folks, Kimmy and Don, Tait and Jack Stamp all came down to help celebrate. I made a big lasagna dinner and Andy's favorite Jewish Apple cake for dessert. We all had a great time.
Andy left on a trip, his first in months, the next day, trying to squeeze in one before Thanksgiving, Jake's birthday, and of course, Christmas. If he didn't make it out before the end of the year, he'd go non-current, which is a big no-no, I guess. Anyway, we were a little nervous that he'd get stuck out and be gone for his favorite holiday ever...turkey day, and wind up spending it in Turkey, instead. But, he made it back in record time...four days!!! Yahoo!

No comments: