Their teachers gave us CDs with their songs on them to practice at home. I decided it would be best to put them in the car and practice on the way to Jake's school every day. It worked great. Jon even learned Jake's 2 songs (before Jake, actually!!! and he didn't hesitate to remind Jake of that or correct Jake when he sang it wrong!!!)
It was a wonderful evening (following the kids singing was a beautiful play put on by the older kids and teens in the church and a couple adults). We were so proud of our boys. There was no picking of noses, scratching of crotches, chewing of nails...and they sounded great! Great job, guys!
3 comments:
Glad to see they pulled it off! We are proud of them too. We were a little worried when we heard Jon singing... Away in a Manager, la, la, la, la!!! He's just like his Uncle Monster!
oh, is he ever!!!!
He sounded so good though!! And so did Jake. He ended up being right by the microphone, too, so you could really hear both of them.
Wasn't this just the best little show in the world? Jackson got to be in it the Christmas before we left and I was just soooo proud! I think I cried, it was soo cute!
Post a Comment