Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Funnies

At Hershey Park, they do their measurements according to different kinds of candy bars. Jake is a Reeces Peanut butter cup and Jon, technically, is a Hershey Kiss (about a half inch shy of the PB Cup). To ride the Comet, you had to be a PB Cup, but Jon really wanted to go on it, so we figured we'd give it a try. Andy told Jon to make himself look taller, so what does Jon do? He runs his fingers through his hair to spike it up and stands up on his tippy toes and says, "I'm making myself look taller. Do I look taller, Daddy?" It was hilarious!

The other night in the bathtub, the boys decided to lay on their bellies and blow bubbles. Bare hienies sticking up out of the water, Jake blows really hard and says, "woah, that sounded like an elephant barneying!!!"(when you pass gas, we call it a barney). I thought Andy was going to fall over he was laughing so hard!

No comments: