
Is this not the sweetest picture??? Pop just turned 86 and Gram turns 83 next month. I think I'm going to blow this one up and frame it. I just love it!

Pop holding Lizzie. Pop's a a rehabilitation unit now in a local nursing home. He's doing much better and getting stronger every day. And below, Gram and Liz. After seeing Pop, we went to their house in Alloway, NJ and had dinner with Gram and visited for awhile. We brought my mom up to stay with them for the last few days of her visit.

I feel so blessed that my children are having the opportunity to get to know their great-grandparents! What a precious time. My grandparents just love seeing the kids. The kids always seem to brighten their day and put smiles on their faces. I'm so thankful for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment